I can’t believe that I hit 1k!!!!!!!!
These questions are from instagram but I also wanted my readers input to so if you’d like, you can comment a question below and so there is a part 2 to this Q&A.
Before I start answering the questions, I just want to say a huge thank you to those who have commented 🙂
Definitely Harry Potter! I just love all the films.
- I picked my blog name by searching for a blog name generator and it came across the lines of The Tumblr Girl and in no means was I that. So I decided to change tumblr to average because I think it describes me better. I only changed girl to girl because The Average Girl wasn’t available.
- Blogging means to me as a passion and somewhere where I can write freely and always have a little space to refer to. Blogging means a lot to me because I’ve watched it grow and I don’t know what i’d be doing right now if i wasn’t blogging.
Thank you Ella for congratulating me! These two questions are similar so i’ll answer them as one. My favourite thing about blogging is reading the comments and reading that they’ve enjoyed the post or/and it has helped them. It always puts a smile on my face 🙂
Thank you! My tip for blogging would be that whenever you feel like you have no inspiration than it’s ok to take a break because once your off your break, you’ll be buzzing with ideas.
Thank you Amelia! My favourite makeup brushes are the eye brushes from Real Techniques and face brushes from BS_Mall.
- Thank you so much Alanna! I haven’t tried many bath bombs to say which ones my favourite yet, but I love the Comforter Bubble bar.
- Favourite high end makeup would be The Balm highlighter and my least favourite the Anastasia Beverly Hills concealer. It was such a waste of money and there are definitely better drugstore options.
- Favourite online stores are New Look and Boohoo.
Thank you Abida! That means a lot! I started my blog during the holidays because I was bored and wanted to try out a new hobby. To this day I still love blogging!
Thank you Tash for sending so many questions 🙂
1) Tip 1: Write in your own style and write about what you like.
Tip 2: Comment on others blogs so you can make new internet friends.
Tip 3: Don’t give up! If your lacking inspiration, don’t worry because its totally normal.
2) I have considered on not blogging anymore. Before when I was on Blogger I did get hate on it from someone I knew. I carried on by switching to WordPress and didn’t care about it.
3) Best thing about blogging is making new blogging friends! Worst thing would be when you put stress on yourself to post 4 posts a week on holidays. Never doing that again.
4) I’m not celebrating and I don’t really know why, haha. But I will definitely treat myself as it’s a massive goal that I never thought I’d achieve! Thanks for the idea 🙂
Thank you Ruby!
- My favourite makeup product is the Makeup Revolution Arch and Sculp eyebrow pencil and tip. It is so easy to do my brows with it and I love it!
- I’m not sure on what makeup I’d want to buy at the moment.
So these were all the questions from Instagram. Thank you again to all those who commented because I really enjoyed answering all the questions.
Don’t forget to comment below you questions for my next Q&A 1k Q&A | Blog Edition!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great evening!
😘The Average Gurl