Today is an exciting collaboration with the Case Company World. They have a range of different designs but you can customise your own if you’d like and they have a great variety of phone case models that you can customise. The picture above is the case I customised for my Samsung S5.
I think the best way to review this case is by stating the Pros and Cons. I’ll make sure to include the price and their links at the end of the post.
- Very high quality
- None of the fonts that I chose were printed fuzzy
- They have a selection of designs
- I love the glossy finish (you can opt for the matt finish)
- Very sturdy and doesn’t get scratched easily.
- I thought the gift option was so cute! and the bag is so pretty.
- I had to remove the back of my phone to put this on which meant my phone wasn’t waterproof no more. (if you have a phone were there is no back that can be removed e.g. iPhone, this will be no problem for you.)
- This problem also depends on what phone you have. There is a black border around the case (you can choose what colour) but you can’t remove it. But I made it work by having a black and white theme to the case 🙂
The Glass protecter gives a very nice feel to the screen of the phone which is a great bonus! And below the picture shows you a card they give you for 10% of your next order.
So the price of everything is:
- CUSTOM CASE – £14.95
- GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR – £5.95
- GIFT BAG OPTION – £1.95 (includes a bag, confetti, personal message and a cute sticker)
So I hope you all enjoyed this post. Overall i give this case a rating of 8/10. I want to say a huge thank you to the Case Company World for sending me the case to review for you guys. Make sure to check their website here for your own case. Have a great day everyone!
😘The Average Gurl