I never thought of updating you about my summer bucket-list but it makes sense to as I posted it on my blog. But I had some help as someone on the post asked me about it. So if you want to know how it went, keep on reading.
Thank you so much for commenting as I thought it was such a great idea x
So below is my little list for the summer. I wanted to keep it simple so I don’t feel bad about my self for not doing most of them.
- I went jogging up the hill so ✅
- I made sure to Drink more water so ✅
- Have a water fight was a definite must and I did it ✅
- Watch the sunset outside was something I did most of the summer ✅
- Go on a road trip was one I unfortunately did not do ❌
- Binge watch PLL was a success as I watched 3 seasons ✅
- Have a picnic was something I didn’t do because my family and I mainly had BBQs ❌
- Enjoying the back garden was something I never do and I really appreciated it more during the summer as it was your own space outside ✅
Overall, I think I did pretty well as I’ve done 6/8 of them. I haven’t got an autumn bucket list as I won’t have time to do it because of school. Maybe I might have a winter bucket list. Hmmm, not sure.
So I hope you all have a lovely evening.
😘The Average Gurl