I have another collab for you guys and this is with the lovely Vintage_l0ve. We are both going to be sharing with you 5 hair hacks for the summer. This is a short post so than you guy can enjoy as much of the summer day as you can! Lets get started.
1) We may not be the lucky girls who have natural beach waves or have the right ingrediants to make a beach spray for our hair. But there is a solution! After you have a shower let your hair air dry. Once it’s 70% dry, take the knots out of your hair and split it into a middle parting. Create a rope braid on either side and tie it at the bottom. Let your hair dry and remove the hair bands. Lightly comb your hair with your fingers for the perfect beach waves!
2) You want to be under the sun as long as you can. But when you first come out of the shower your hair is dripping wet! Using a towel will cause a lot of frizz and that’s a big NO NO. Just use a paper towel to take out all the extra water out. This makes your hair smooth (not frizzy) and it cuts down on blow drying your hair.
3) Have you realised how overpriced flower crowns are? You can do a simple diy which is a whole lot cheaper. Save money this summer so here is a link to the diy: https://laurenconrad.com/blog/2014/10/diy-how-to-make-flower-crowns/
4) To prevent chlorine or salt water to get in you hair when swimming in the pool or ocean, rinse your hair with tap water before you go into the waater. This is the best hack as the smell of chlorine in your hair is discusting! This also protects your hair from the chemicals from getting into your hair particles.
5) If you just can’t get rid of the frizz because of the heat, the only thing to do is embrace it! Just stop the stress and have fun in the sun! Put your hair in a messy bun and it will look great! Messy buns are always in during the summer.
😘The Average Gurl