I can’t believe that 2015 is nearly over. Just half a day left! I’ve decided to do a list of the posative things and negative. And my New Years resolutions to.
- Have been more confident and made new friends
- Had so much fun with friends and family and have made great memories.
- Made my room spacious by changing the layout and I like it.
- I created my blog this on July 23rd. And my Instagram to (@theaverage.gurl)
- Ive reached 90 followers on my blog and 2k+ followers on Instagram.
- I am so grateful for another year and I turned 13 at the start of this year.
- I have realised who to trust and who to not.
- I have been with friends who don’t actually like me.
- Even if you try to be nice to everyone, some people will still hate you for no reason.
- I’ve been really lazy this year which is really bad😂
So I guess these lists sum up my year. Hope next year is a lot more productive. So here are my…..
New years resolution (2016)
- I’m just gonna leave the people I don’t like anymore in 2015. My goal: stay away from them.
- Try to be less lazy.
- Upload better posts on my blog.
- Try new things and get a lot more out of my comfort zone.
So this is my 2015 in review. I did it in lists so it’s easier to read and hope this wasn’t boring. What are your 2016 resolutions? Comment yours below⬇️⬇️⬇️
I can’t believe this is the last post of 2015!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
😘The Average Gurl
Here is 2015 on review which WordPress created👇👇👇👇👇👇
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,300 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 38 trips to carry that many people.