Today I am going to be sharing my top 5 go to hair tips that have helped me a lot! I seriously do not know what I would do without these. Anyway…..
If you’d like to know my top 5 tips, continue reading.
1) 1 hour before you get inside the shower/bath, apply coconut oil first from the ends to the roots. Once you have washed your hair twice, you will have moisturised, conditioned, silky and smooth hair!
2) Add mousse to your hair before curling so you have an extra hold. And adding hairspray afterwards helps so your curls don’t drop.
3) Braid your hair every night because this helps your hair from breakage. If your hair was out than your hair is prone to get notted and stretch and break. However, when your hair is in a braid, it is all together and your hair doesn’t break or get notted from the friction from the pillow.
4) Only trim your hair when it’s needed! If you have split ends or really dead hair than chop it of and grow your hair a fresh. But, I only get my hair trimmed when it’s overgrown. That is when all your hair isn’t the same length. This helps me grow my hair more because I’m not always cutting it but only doing it when I need to.
5) Finally, use dry shampoo on third day hair because you don’t want to be washing it every day. It may be digesting but once you get into the routine than your hair isn’t going to get greasy quickly. If you wash your hair everyday or on the second day than your head is going to grease up quicker. And no one likes greasy hair!
So, I hope you guys have enjoyed this post! Make sure to comment below your favourite hair too!⬇️⬇️
😘The Average Gurl