Today I am going to do a back to school (BTS) stationary haul.
This is a collab with Live The Art life and she will be doing what’s in my backpack post so I’ll leave the links at the end of this post.
As school starts in September, I thought why not let you see what o have bought for school!
Let’s get started.
First of I bought:
- A polka dotted pencil case (Wilkinson)
- Stabilo Pens (Sainsbury)
- Paper Mate Black pens pack of 10 (Wilkinson)
- Mechanical pencils pack of 10 (Wilkinson)
Here are some other essentials:
- Crayola erasable colouring pencils (Tesco)
- The rest is a stationary set as you would’ve seen if you saw my mini haul post. (Wilkinsons)
Equipment for maths:
- Math set (Asda)
- Casio calculator (Wilkinson)
- Post it notes (WHSmith)
- Scissors (Tesco)
- Index Cards (Wilkinson)
So these are the things that I bought for BTS. Hopefully, this helps you for your back to school shopping.💕
Make sure to check out Live The Art Lifes’s blog:
😘The Average Gurl