InGoals

December to-do list

Hello everyone,
Before I start this blog post, I just want to say sorry for not posting in a long time. I’m busier and it’s really hard to take pictures for posts when it’s dark outside (which demotivates me so much!). None the less, I posted 3 times in November and you guys still showed so much love to them.
Anyway, I want to share with you my to do list for December!

Consistently Revise

I’ve already started revising for my January mocks and it isn’t enough (maybe 4 hours worth when I should’ve done A LOT more). So in the holiday especially, I will dedicate it to revise because these mocks are important.

Buy Christmas presents

I don’t celebrate Christmas but my friends and I still do gifts. I need to remember to do it soon so than I don’t leave it last minute.

Collab with bloggers

I can’t promise consistent blogposts due to being busy but I really want to collab with other bloggers because that’s something I haven’t done much this year. Hopefully, I’ll be able to post more than November.

Find more books on Wattpad

I’ve finished The Last She and now reading the second book The Last City. I’m so close to finishing it (totally recommend) but afterwards I want to find at least 2 books and finish them this month.

So I hope you all liked this post. Make sure to tell me what you want to accomplish in the comments below.

I n s t a g r a m | T w i t t e r | B l o g l o v i n| P i n t e r e s t

You may also like

No comments

• thoughtfultash

Loved this to do list, mines very similar too! It’s already the 2nd and I’ve already bought all my christmas presents for everyone- I just want to get them all wrapped up and done so then I can actually enjoy the month as well as keep up with school haha! xx

December 2, 2017 at 9:26 pm Reply
    • Life As Najida

You are so prepared! Good luck with your goals lovely xx

December 2, 2017 at 10:09 pm Reply
  • Buttercup

Finally got the time to sit and read this! Truly awesome post and I love your goals!! 😊 I’m not sure what my goals are for this month… is that bad? 🤔

December 2, 2017 at 6:29 am Reply
    • Life As Najida

Aw, thank you so much! I don’t think that having short term goals is a bad thing. I guess your going with the flow which makes it more exciting for you x

December 2, 2017 at 11:06 am Reply
      • Buttercup

My pleasure! Aww… thanks!! 😄

December 2, 2017 at 5:16 pm Reply
  • Saskia

I really just want to get into the holiday spirit! Listen to as many Christmas songs as I can, watch as many movies as I can, decorate and bake gingerbread! I also want to catch up with my friends during the holidays! I’m hoping to prepare for when I go back to school so I’m all ready, too xx

December 2, 2017 at 1:08 am Reply
    • Life As Najida

That sounds like a great list of goals to achieve for this month! Good luck with preparing for school xx

December 2, 2017 at 1:08 am Reply
  • happyroxanne

I really need to organize myself to buy Cjristmas presents haha! I would love to collab with you girl✨😘

December 1, 2017 at 8:29 pm Reply
    • Life As Najida

Good luck with it! Definitely message me on Insta when you are free to collab! Have a great day xx

December 1, 2017 at 8:37 pm Reply
      • happyroxanne

Thank you! I will😚💕

December 3, 2017 at 1:04 pm Reply
  • vintagehaxs

Love these blog post. Keep going for your mocks. Good luck in advance! Would love to collaborate if your up to it. Message me on insta x

December 1, 2017 at 8:12 pm Reply
    • Life As Najida

Thank you so much! And sure, I’ll make sure to message you soon x

December 1, 2017 at 8:25 pm Reply
  • natsbeautycorner

Good luck with the revision 🙌🏻

December 1, 2017 at 7:35 pm Reply
  • My Blurred World

Good luck with your mocks, it sounds like you’re working really hard so I’m sure you’ll do well! Some of my goals for December are to buy christmas presents aswell (I always leave it until last minute haha!). Also hoping to plan some blog posts for the start of the new year and be more consistent and post more regularly. Great post as always xx

December 1, 2017 at 7:03 pm Reply
    • Life As Najida

Thanks lovely! Good luck with your goals to and I’m sure you’ll smash it! Can’t wait to see the new blogposts for the commencing year. Have a lovely day xx

December 1, 2017 at 7:08 pm Reply
      • My Blurred World

Aw thank you so much! I hope you enjoy them! Can’t wait to read more posts from you either xx

December 2, 2017 at 12:31 am Reply
        • Life As Najida

I’m sure I will like always! And thank you xx

December 2, 2017 at 12:35 am Reply
  • bethxkate

I definitely need to start revising more over Christmas too😅 hate mocks so much! Xx

December 1, 2017 at 6:41 pm Reply
    • Life As Najida

Ugh, I so agree! Good luck with all the revision and your mocks🌹 xx

December 1, 2017 at 6:41 pm Reply
      • bethxkate

Thank you! Goodluck to you too❤️ we got this! Xx

December 1, 2017 at 6:43 pm Reply
  • hebahpervaiz

Good luck with your mocks! I’m looking to be more consistent with my revision because it makes it so much easier than trying to cram it all in at the end. 💙 Good luck with the rest of the to do list too! xx

December 1, 2017 at 6:25 pm Reply
  • Love, Soph

Ive been reading The Last She from your recommendation and have really loved it, although I haven’t ever got much time to read it! I’m hoping to devote some time to wattpad reading this December, even though it will be SO hectic; I have revision for Jan mocks, a school trip, a Level taster days, about seven thousand tests, and to top it off I’m doing blogmas!
    I totally am with you on the revision front; I’m not doing nearly enough. I have a history exam on Thursday, which is like a pre mock mock, and it’s in Germany and Medicine – I’ve almost finished my Germany notes but haven’t even started medicine which is stressing me out beyond belief. What makes it worse is that I’m pinned to my bed with a nasty cold, not the best way to start December.
    Give me a shout on insta or Twitter if you wanna collab in December, I’ve still got a few dates left but no post ideas so collabs are appreciated!! Or email me, my email is sophieblog08@gmail.com ❤️
    Good luck with achieving all your goals 💛✨

December 1, 2017 at 12:53 pm Reply
    • Life As Najida

Aw, your comment has made my day! Loved getting to know some of your goals for this month! Good luck with all the revision because I can sooo relate with all the stress and procrastination. And get well soon lovely🌹
      I’m so happy that your enjoying The Last She as much as I did! I hope you have more time to read it because the ending is so good and there’s another book along with it.
      I would love to collab with you. I’ll make sure to email you as soon as possible. Have a lovely day and good luck with December (as it really is hectic!).

December 1, 2017 at 5:17 pm Reply
      • Love, Soph

Awesome, thank you so much!!💗✨

December 1, 2017 at 5:37 pm Reply