This Q&A is in collaboration with Raghad. Her blog is amazing so make sure to check her links at the end of the post. The way this Q&A works is that I asked Raghad questions and she answers them. I also answered Raghad’s questions and I’ll make sure to link her post below also.
1) Where are you from?
I’m half lebanese half Palestinian live in Jordan
2) How old are You?
I’m 15 years old.
3) What is your favourite memory from childhood?
I don’t actually remember a lot🙊 but i couldn’t forget my childhood’s friends , and the amount of love my family have shown me because i’m the younger ❤
4) What 1 advice you’d give to your younger self?
I’ll never achieve my goals when i feel disappointed and when i spend my day crying in bed , whatever will face me , i’ll eventually reach
5) Who is your inspiration?
Every successful girl is my inspiration, so many social media influencers are my inspirations to, Marianna Hewitt is one of my favorites
6) Why did you start blogging?
I followed my passion and the sound of my heart , I wanted to share every single helpful tip with other people whick is one of my biggest blessings
7) When did you start your blog?
I officially started it in February – 2017
8) Your top 3 tips for new bloggers?
- be yourself , don’t try to show yourself completely perfect
- don’t ask too much , start now and enjoy living every single adventure in your life
- be patient , you’ll not get a million followers in one month
9) What is your fave tv show at the moment?
Maybe i’d say American’s got talent😂
10) Tell us 3 interesting facts about yourself?
- my phone is my best friend 😂
- I love desserts so bad , i could eat pancakes on breakfast, icecream on lunch and cake on dinner🙊
- I adore the conversations with positive & inspirational people , having time with that kinda people is my forever favorite activity
Don’t forget to follow Raghad below
Me answering Raghad’s Q’s- https://theraghrd.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/your-advice-for-teen-bloggers-qa-with-najida/
So I hope you guys liked this post! It was really fun collabing with Raghad and loved reading her answers. Have a great day everyone!
😘The Average Gurl
I n s t a g r a m | T w i t t e r | B l o g l o v i n ‘