Today I am going to be reviewing the Simple moisturiser. This is a collab with the lovely Little Blue and you should check her blog out as her blog is really cute!
So let’s get started.
I thought I’d do it as a Pros and Cons post as I feel like that, that is the best way to review this.
- Lightweight and sinks into the skin wonderfully
- My face feels well moisturised and hydrated
- Instantly brightens the face which is great for the start of the day!
- It has SPF 15 so when I forget su scream on my face it’s already protected.
- The texture is smooth and a little goes a long way
- The bottle has lasted me a very long time!
- It has a slight smell like the earthy smell but goes after a couple of uses as you get use to it
- The bottle sometimes makes you get out to much or to little bit. (Maybe it’s just me)
Overall I’d rate the moisturiser an 8/10 stars! I do recommend this product and is a favourite of mine.
I want to thank WhiteInteriorsBlog on requesting this post for when I first bought this product. I know it’s been a long time but I wanted to see how this product worked at the long run so I can review it properly.
Also, this was an exciting post with the wonderful Little Blue so click here for her blog and check her post out: https://blueonlinexo.wordpress.com
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a great day everyone!
😘The Average Gurl