Welcome back to my blog! Today I am doing a review on the Richard Wards The Chelsea Collection sprays and the DGJ Organic oil. I was sent these by Sophie from Media Hubb to try these out and give my opinion on it. Let’s get started!
I’m going to do this review slightly different! I’m going to tell you the pros and cons of the product instead of a paragraph!
All the links of the products will be at the end x
- Richard Ward The Chelsea Collection Argan 10-1 (Waitrose)
- This is great as a de-tangler and it was sooo easy to brush my hair.
- My hair was really smooth and I just couldn’t stop touching my hair!
- It de-frizzed my hair just as it claims!
- It says it is a volumiser but I had no volume in my hair.
- It also didn’t plump my hair which was a shame.
- Richard Ward The Chelsea Collection Keratin Shine Vitamin Boost (Waitrose)
- My hair feels really soft
- My hair is shiny which makes my hair look healthy
- The smell of this is amazing! It reminds me of either Tressemé or VO5 scent.
- It has Aragon oil so it protected my hair from my straightener so I didn’t need to use a heat protectant.
There are none! This product claims that your hair will feel shiny and healthy and that’s what it did!
- DGJ Organic Oil
- My hair had no frizz what so ever
- Love the gel consistency of this
- My hair didn’t feel greasy
- A little goes a long way
- The only thing I don’t like about this product that it’s got an earthy smell. I don’t really like scents like that but the smell fades away which turned out to be a good thing for me!
Out of all the products my favourite one has to be the Richard Ward Shine spray! I just want to say thank you to Sophie for sending these products to me😄
Links to products:
- Both Richard Ward Products click HERE.
Their Instagram: @richardwardhair
New launched Instagram: @richardwardtcc
- DGJ Oil Click HERE.
Disclaimer: I was sent these products but my opinions of the products are mine only. Full disclaimer: Enquire/Disclaimer
So I hope you guys enjoyed the post! Have a great day!