Today I am going to be sharing with you the things I have taken with me to a total of 14 hour car journey. So let’s begin!
First of all, my bag is from ASOS and it has two parts to put things in it.
1) The first thing I put in my bag was my phone and headphones so than I can go on social media or listen to music.
2) If there was bad connection during the journey, I had a book with me. The one I took was the Girl online book and it is by Zoe Sugg (Zoella).
3) This is a vital thing you need in your bag! And that is your purse so if you go to stop at a café, you have money for food. My purse is River Island and I love it!
4) If I have dry hands, hand cream is an essential for me and the one I am currently using is Soap and Glory. However, after eating or something, you need hand sanitizer, because if your in a long car or train journey, there is no running tap water. So the one I recommend is the Carex hand sanitizer killing 99.9% of bacteria. Also, for chapped lips, inside the pocket of my bag, I would have my Vaseline pot.
5) If you get bored or have some ideas you want to jot down, it’s handy to have some pens and a notebook. The pens I have taken with me are Stabilo pens and Sharpie felt tips. They are great quality pens that have never dissapointed me. I have a flower printed notebook which was from Wilkinson.
6) This only applies to people who wear glasses. I need my glasses because you never know when you’ll need them. My glasses are from Specsavers.
7) An umbrella may be unusual but the weather is unpredictable. Especially if you’re going somewhere new. My umbrella is from PRIMARK.
8) Last but not least, body mist. When you want to feel and smell more fresh just spritz the most on. I have the Body Shop pormegranet scent which smells really fresh!
So I hoped you guys enjoyed this post! Make sure to comment below what you would have in your bag when traveling⬇️⬇️⬇️ And don’t forget to comment any posts that you’ll like to read.
😘The Average Gurl